Worker's Comp Business Development Sales Rep
Gresham, OR | Corporate Operations
Position Summary:At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Workers’ Compensation Business Development Representative is responsible for driving revenue by increasing marketing penetration to establish and expand Workers’ Comp, Occ Med and other service line referrals. These referrals may come from TPAs, adjusters, case managers, physicians, insurance companies and direct from corporate and municipal employers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven sales/marketing track record with documentation of consistent sales activity
- At least two years of demonstrated growth and sales experience, selling services to case managers, insurance companies, TPAs and self-insured companies required
- Two to four years of workers’ compensation sales experience preferred
- Acceptable MVR and valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of workers’ compensation/occupational medicine regulatory rules and processes
- Ability to make an immediate impact on sales growth within assigned territory
- Ability to cultivate new relationships and develop new business and referrals
- Effective communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain a joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
1. Achieve/Exceed Net Revenue Budget
- Drive revenue to exceed quarterly visit forecast by increasing market share with new and existing referral sources
- Call on referral sources to generate workers’ compensation, occupational medicine and other service lines, utilizing GoHealth sales process to promote center services
- Plan and establish a strategic call routing cycle to maximize call effectiveness
- Develop a system for pre-call planning and post-call analysis
2. Sales/Marketing Responsibilities:
- Prospecting to update workers’ compensation referral sources in assigned territory
- Making 10-12 calls per day to case managers, adjusters, insurance companies, corporate and municipal employers and physicians (with a heavy concentration of patients covered by workers’ comp or auto insurances)
- Selling the advantages of the GoHealth Work Program based on our documented outcomes, communication with physicians and case managers, patient satisfaction, speed in getting patients into treatment and other services, such as transportation
- Arranging networking events with case managers and adjusters in order to establish more face time with the decision makers and introduce them to our team providing services
- Attend case manager, adjuster and other industry conferences and arranging for our service providers to make presentations at these conferences
- Record daily call activity in G-A-I-N format into CRM database; generate daily and weekly router reports to continue the cycle in the GoHealth sales process
- Ongoing collaborative communication with direct supervisor and operations managers to ensure that expectations and overall objectives are being met
- Utilize clinical marketing collateral to promote and maximize exposure of services offered in the territory
- Adherence to the monthly sales expense budget
- Work in tandem with the Center Operations Managers to maximize overall opportunities for the Market to generate new referrals
- Conduct market research to determine the current status of each competitor; use that information to determine new relationships
- Participate in clinical education training to broaden product knowledge as indicated by region
- Continuously expand clinical and competitors’ knowledge, state rules and regulations, market strategies and sales techniques
All other duties as assigned.
Note: this job description is not inclusive of all the duties of the position. You may be asked by leaders to perform other duties. Management reserves the right to revise this position description at any time.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
The Greater Portland market spans both Washington and Oregon. Magnificent Mount Hood is always in view, accessed by the historic Columbia River Highway, which winds through beautiful rivers, waterfalls, valleys and scenic sights. Local attractions include the Pittock Mansion, St. Johns Bridge, the International Rose Test Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. There are also many wineries and breweries, the Portland Farmers Market, and lots of local music and nightlife — plus great shopping and restaurants. And you’ll find many friendly neighborhoods with great schools.