WA Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Vancouver, WA | Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM: Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% AND a Daily Volume Bonus, paid monthly, to reward those who work at the busier centers.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
In the Pacific Northwest, we’ve partnered with locally-owned Legacy Health, one of the most respected healthcare networks in the region, creating a substantial network of urgent care centers across Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with adult and pediatric experience in our centers throughout the Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA areas. Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem schedules are available.
- Portland Metro: Gresham, Fairview, Oregon City, Cedar Hills, Williams, Johnson Creek, Pearl District, Lake Oswego, Sherwood & Raleigh Hills
- Vancouver: Camas, Hazel Dell, Cascade Park & Salmon Creek
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Legacy Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced Epic EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- PA/NP: 2 years of full-time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required.
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Legacy Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
The following is a list of our Legacy Health-GoHealth Urgent Care centers in Portland and Vancouver: Camas, Cascade Park, Cedar Hills, Cedar Hills (Pediatrics), Fairview, Gresham, Hazel Dell, Johnson Creek, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, Pearl District, Raleigh Hills, Salmon Creek, Sherwood, West Linn, and Williams.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
The lifestyle you can lead.
The Greater Portland market spans both Washington and Oregon. Magnificent Mount Hood is always in view, accessed by the historic Columbia River Highway, which winds through beautiful rivers, waterfalls, valleys and scenic sights. Local attractions include the Pittock Mansion, St. Johns Bridge, the International Rose Test Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. There are also many wineries and breweries, the Portland Farmers Market, and lots of local music and nightlife — plus great shopping and restaurants. And you’ll find many friendly neighborhoods with great schools.