Training Specialist - New York
Forest Hills, NY | Clinical Education & Training
- High School Diploma required
- Graduate from an accredited clinical program, including but not limited to Medical Assistant, Radiological Technology, Nursing, etc.
- 1+ years experience in a clinical staff role, including but not limited to Medical Assistant, ACA, Rad Tech, LPN, RN, etc.
- Training, learning development or related experience required
- Experience using Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Urgent care experience preferred.
- MA Certification (AAMA, NCCT, CMA, RMA) or higher clinical professional license (RN - Registered Nurse)
- Radiological Technologist License with the state of Connecticut and Nationally Certified with the ARRT.
- Proficient use and understanding of medical terminology
- Clinical skills in Point of Care Testing, vitals intake, clinical laboratory procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Develop and deliver new clinical team member training and clinical shadow shifts.
- Track and manage training evaluation process via knowledge assessments, training performance evaluations and reaction surveys.
- Develop and maintain operational and educational resources including workflows, bulletins and use of Share Point resources.
- Facilitate clinical competency assessments and conduct follow up training as necessary.
- Facilitate training for new operational implementations and/or workflows within the market.
- Partner with Lead Field Educator and People Learning Team for learning projects across the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Note: this job description is not inclusive of all the duties of the position. You may be asked by leaders to perform other duties. Management reserves the right to revise this position description at any time.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.