Training Specialist - Market Applications
Atlanta, GA | Clinical Education & Training
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The People Talent and Learning Specialist – Market Applications collaborates within the People team and other departments throughout the organization providing a customer focused and effective People support service to the organization to achieve company goals and objectives. This position provides support to the People- Talent and Learning team that includes coordination and project management of various business partner support provided to the market operations, compliance, registration/systems and learning and development work initiatives implemented across the organization.Education
- High School Diploma, required
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a health care environment
- 1+ years experience in providing training or learning in a medical setting
- Experience with project implementation in support of strategic change initiatives
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate 360
- Use of EMR (eCW or EPIC) and GoReg required, or similar system’s support
- Medical terminology
- Experience providing consultative services preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Advanced Excel experience, Word and PowerPoint experience required
- Adequate knowledge of web delivery tools (i.e. webinars and other face-time meeting/training tools)
- Adequate experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Intermediate experience with designing learning using eLearning software and authoring tools (Articulate 360)
- Projects and Project Management: Assist the Talent and Learning team with projects and performance consulting work throughout the businesses they support via planning, project management, data gathering, coordination and analysis.
- Partnerships: Establishes productive relationships and rapport with customers to gain joint understanding of business goals, strengths, and opportunities by meeting on a regular basis and providing timely follow up on issues/concerns.
- Market Support: Supports company-wide People Team initiatives to ensure the successful rollout and acceptance of policies and programs throughout the organization.
- Data/Reporting/LMS management and maintenance: Runs reports and queries as requested. Prepares spreadsheets for special projects. Assist with Maintaining the learning management system, assigning education and role paths, updates team member updates to system, and assists team members with utilization.
- Conduct and lead course evaluation and assess continuous improvement needs in partnership with operations and the Learning Team.
- Partner with Field Educators in each market to develop and facilitate staff training in each market for new operational workflow/processes or new business development projects.
- Facilitate and lead meetings with Field Educators across markets for timely communication of information, optimization of training curriculum and delivery and sharing of best practices for training standard operating procedures.
- Partner with LMS Administrators in designing and implementing courses related to staff education.
- Collaborate with Training Specialists in each market to optimize new hire training program by overseeing the development and analysis of knowledge assessments, training performance evaluations and reaction survey as it relates to eCW, EPIC and GoReg and other internal technology systems. Partnering with appropriate departments to conduct SME reviews of training and support continuous education updates.
- Support learning team with training coordination and delivery: setting assignments per job role in learning management system. Help manage learning calendar consistently. Develop, deliver, coordinate and support in-person or virtual training sessions, including training logistic arrangements, training materials management (training materials, managing training calendars and updates, attendance records and invitations, agendas and training evaluations).
- May also travel throughout the United States as needed less than 20% of the time
- Performs other duties as assigned.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.