Talent Acquisition Manager
Atlanta, GA| Human Resources
The Talent Acquisition Manager develops, promotes and executes strategies in order to attract top talent that will support the company’s vision, mission and goals. The Talent Acquisition Manager collaborates and partners with customers at all levels to provide an effective and successful Talent Acquisition service to the organization. Must be able to build relationships and collaborate with internal customers to identify various needs within our urgent care clinics, as well as other functional business areas. The Talent Acquisition Manager must also create an employment
brand and build relationships with external business partners, such as college career centers, recruitment websites and other vendors, to create a steady pipeline of potential talent to ensure the organization is being recognized as an employer of choice among preferred candidates.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field required
- 5 years of experience in recruiting – required
- 8 years of experience in corporate or executive recruiting required
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition supervisor or manager preferred
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- HR/Applicant tracking systems or database experience required
- Healthcare recruiting experience preferred
Required Licenses/Certifications: PHR/SPHR or other Human Resource certification preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
LEADERSHIP- Ability to work both strategically and tactically based on organizational needs. Ability to lead a Talent Acquisition team with a sense of urgency, a focus on customer service and providing services that complement the needs of the business.
DECISION MAKING – Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; commits to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals; cause change.
FLEXIBILITY - Open to change and new information; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; effectively deals with ambiguity.
INTERPERSONAL – Develops and maintains excellent working relationships within HR and other business departments. High integrity, credibility, confidence and character with demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior.
BUILDING RAPPORT - Exercises skill and diplomacy to establish HR as a trusted, credible business partner; creates buy-in with customers.
ORAL COMMUNICATION - Expresses information (ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (technical, sensitive, controversial, etc.); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
PROBLEM-SOLVING – Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
SELF-MANAGEMENT – Sets well-defined and realistic personal goals; displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner; works with minimal supervision; is motivated to achieve; demonstrates responsible behavior.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCE – Uses or gains knowledge that is necessary to perform the major functions that are described above.
WRITING – Recognizes and uses correct English grammar, punctuation, and spelling; communicates information in a succinct and organized manner; produces written information that is appropriate for the intended audience.
CUSTOMER SERVICE – Demonstrates a results-oriented focus for delivering appropriate services in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion.
TEAMWORK/COLLABORATION – Demonstrates skills and abilities in collaborative efforts with experience in team/project oriented activities.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT – Maintains good communication and a positive relationship with employees at all levels of the organization to promote employee
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of experienced recruiting talent to deliver efficient, creative and effective sourcing strategies that include attracting, selecting, on-boarding and retaining a diverse pool of talent for various roles within the organization.
- Develop, deliver and maintain a well-defined talent acquisition strategy consisting of standardized full-cycle recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practice and consistency. Includes leading and managing all talent acquisition processes up to offer/hire and vendor relations.
- Lead the GoSelect! interview and selection process in partnership with the HR Director. Responsible for tracking, coordinating and leading the GoSelect! training sessions in the markets as needed.
- Partner with leaders to determine staffing needs and produce forecasts and reporting. Incorporates metrics to define success/failure, and shares with key stakeholders.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement to ensure deadlines are met, while maintaining quality. Includes maintaining knowledge with the current trends in talent landscape, recruiting methodologies and tactics in various markets.
- Partner with Marketing to support internal and external social media strategy.
- Manage the effectiveness of processes, costs and supervise all vendor policies and programs for the talent acquisition services.
- Identify, develop and manage the college recruiting programs in various markets.
- Lead and champion the use of the UltiPro recruiting module and/or other recruiting software portals to track applicants through the GoSelect! interview and selection phase through to on-boarding. Provide oversight and education to the Talent Acquisition team and organization, to meet system compliance.
- Builds a network of resources to source provider candidates that includes research and recommendations of new and creative approaches.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement processes.
- Work with and engage the Talent Acquisition team to manage applicant tracking and pipeline development for current and future recruiting needs in the various functional areas.
- Develop workforce strategies which include internal and external research and data analysis to identify drivers around recruitment and retention strategies.
- Promote GoHealth at recruitment or other appropriate functions as needed.
- Establish productive relationships and rapport with customers to gain a joint understanding of business goals, strengths, and opportunities by meeting on a regular basis and providing timely follow up on issues/concerns. Provides leaders with appropriate guidance on handling talent acquisition processes and issues, providing rationale for recommendations so that leaders can make informed decisions.
- Support and assist with implementation of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition initiatives to enhance successful rollout and acceptance throughout the organization.
- Works with leaders to assist them in knowing/understanding the components of HR standards so they can remain compliant (i.e., license/certification requirements, background check rules, etc.).
- Support the HR data / reporting needs of the team, using knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Human Resource Information Systems, and general database management and reporting to supplement and communicate with the HR Reporting area, ensuring the HR team has the data and reports they need on both a routine and ad hoc or project basis.
- All other duties as assigned.
Note: this job description is not inclusive of all the duties of the position. You may be asked by leaders to perform other duties. Management reserves the right to revise this position description at any time.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare,medical, clinical, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, recruitment, talent acquisition, PHR/SPHR
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.