Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Temporary
Remote within our Portland, Oregon Legacy Market
Remote, | Talent Acquisition
Temporary - Remote within our Portland, Oregon Legacy Market
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides high-level administrative and coordination support to the Talent Acquisition- Staff & Corporate Recruitment team. Responsibilities range from scheduling meetings/interviews, applicant/new hire tracking, and other administrative support for the team. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator uses their detail-oriented ability to support full life-cycle recruiting of highly qualified talent within tight time frames.
We are currently looking a Full Time Temporary (up to 6 month assignment, with potential to extend or become permanent) Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our Recruiting team in our growing organization.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-2 yrs of administrative support required required
- HR or Recruitment support experience preferred
- Scheduling: Assist TA Partners in scheduling phone screens and interviews.
- Pre-Hire/Onboarding Support: Tracking pre-hire/onboarding process including offer letters, background screening/references, credentialling, welcome emails, etc. Escalating any issues or discrepancy to TA Partner and/or TA leadership.
- Sourcing & Recruitment Advertising: Support TA leadership with planning sourcing tactics, strategies, and tracking.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.