Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
You will analyze the needs of functional departments and establish priorities for delivery of solutions, provide technical support for computer systems and software, and develop new and/or modify the company's information processing systems. This will be a challenging position working in a fast-paced environment with a focus around agile and rapid deployment.
- Associate's degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years required
- 5 years preferred
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft based environments and software.
- Solid Cloud experience (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud)
- Experience with virtualization (Hyper V, VMWare)
- Experience with network monitoring systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, such as Group Policy Management
- Solid networking knowledge, switching, firewalls, WAN and wireless infrastructure, VPN connectivity, and VoIP.
- Experience managing MS Exchange/Outlook and Microsoft Teams for the corporate environment
- Solid experience in the Microsoft O365 environment, Microsoft Licensing
- In-depth knowledge and experience with server and desktop operating systems such as Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, Windows 10 and Linux Systems.
- Prefer Solid cloud experience within Microsoft Azure.
- Prefer Data Storage experience with SharePoint
- Familiarity with Identity Management (Okta, One Log In)
- Familiarity with Azure Active directory and MDM Solutions
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex IT projects on time and within budget, experienced in project management
- Thorough knowledge of network, host and application technologies, particularly in a healthcare environment.
- Familiarity and experience with Healthcare regulatory compliance and reporting bodies (HIPAA, JACHO, etc.)
- IT Security and vulnerability remediation, penetration testing and systems hardening.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools. Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability. Troubleshoot technology problems reported by users. Provide 2nd and 3rd level support. 20-25%
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure. Maintain network servers such as file servers, Print Servers and various other Azure deployed Servers/Services. 20-25%
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams from IT, Engineering and business functions, including senior leadership team within and outside of your department and function. Collaborate with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience. Adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours and weekends if needed, occasional travel required. 10-15%
- Participate in system selections for enhancing patient care via new technologies. Manage and maintain vendor relationships to stay up to date on emerging technologies and advancement in existing systems. 10-15%Â
- Participate in regular staff meetings with technical team and cross-functional teams to understand business needs, develop functional specifications, technical designs and/or workflow requirements. Identify needed resources for projects, define and assign major project roles. 10-15%
- Develop proposals to optimize existing and introduce emerging technologies in support of increasing operational requirements and failover capabilities of IT systems in a healthcare setting. Take responsibility for results, including costs, and methods. 10-15%
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.