Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
The Systems Administrator will be a key player in developing a testing program to insure that updates that are pushed out to center computers, do not effect key systems.
In addition to systems testing the Systems Administrator will work to keep deployed systems up to date and functional. This position requires 2 years of Systems Administration (desktop, network, and server management) and experience in an environment dependent on technology for business continuity. In addition to impacting our core values of effortless patient experience, you will also be responsible for internal infrastructure Support.
This will be a challenging position working in a fast-paced environment with a focus around agile and rapid deployment. You should possess extensive experience in IT administration and the ability to optimize the performance of our IT infrastructure.
- Associate’s dDegree or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years required
- 2+ years of experience in field service, server management, IT desktop support, cabling, IT network, active directory, project management or other related IT field experience required.
- 5 years preferred
- Experience managing MS Exchange/Outlook and Skype for the corporate environment
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) preferred
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft based environments and software.
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud)
- Experience with virtualization (Hyper V, VMWare)
- Experience with network monitoring systems (PRTG)
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory, such as Group Policy Management
- Networking knowledge, switching, firewalls, WAN and wireless infrastructure, VPN connectivity, and VoIP.
- Experience supporting MS Exchange/Outlook and Microsoft Teams for the corporate environment.
- Ability to support server and desktop operating systems such as Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, Windows 10 and Linux Systems.
- Prefer knowledge of Software deployment tools such as PDQ Deploy.
- Basic Knowledge of user permissions in SharePoint
- Familiarity with Identity Management (Okta, One Log In)
- Familiarity with Azure Active directory and MDM Solutions
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex IT projects on time and experienced in project management.
- Thorough knowledge of network, host and application technologies, particularly in a healthcare environment.
- Familiarity and experience with Healthcare regulatory compliance and reporting bodies (HIPAA, JACHO, etc.)
- IT Security and vulnerability remediation, penetration testing and systems hardening.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools. Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability. Troubleshoot technology problems reported by users. Provide 2nd level support.
- Support and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure. Support network servers such as file servers, Print Servers and various other Azure deployed Servers/Services.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams from IT, Engineering and business functions, including senior leadership team within and outside of your department and function. Collaborate with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours and weekends if needed, occasional travel required.
- Participate in system selections for enhancing patient care via new technologies. Support and maintain vendor relationships to stay up to date on emerging technologies and advancement in existing systems.
- Participate in regular staff meetings with technical team and cross-functional teams to understand business needs, develop functional specifications, technical designs and/or workflow requirements. Identify needed resources for projects, define and assign major project roles.
- Support established procedures to optimize existing technologies in support of increasing operational requirements and failover capabilities of IT systems in a healthcare setting.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.