Atlanta, GA| Information Technology
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
As an infrastructure and systems administrator, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and operations of the information technology infrastructure for center facilities and corporate systems. This includes hardware and software deployment, network and systems operations and telecommunications. The Systems Engineer will be a key player in establishing long-term goals related to patient experience, provider throughput and evolving technology.
This position requires 2 years of Systems Engineering (desktop, network and server management) and experience in an environment dependent on technology for business continuity. In addition to impacting our core values of effortless patient experience, you will also be responsible for internal infrastructure delivery.
You will analyze the needs of functional departments and establish priorities for delivery of solutions, provide technical support for computer systems and software, and develop new and/or modify the company's information processing systems. This will be a challenging position working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on agile and rapid deployment.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 2 years required
- 5 years preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft based environments and software.
- Solid Cloud experience
- Experience with virtualization
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Solid scripting skills
- Solid networking knowledge, switching, firewalls, WAN and wireless infrastructure, VPN connectivity, PBX and VoIP.
- Experience managing MS Exchange/Outlook and Lync/Skype for Business for the corporate environment
- Solid experience in the Microsoft O365 environment
- In-depth knowledge and experience with server and desktop operating systems such as Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Mac OS
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
- Prefer Solid cloud experience within Microsoft Azure.
- Prefer Data Storage experience with SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex IT projects on time and within budget
- Thorough knowledge of network, host and application technologies, particularly in a healthcare environment.
- Familiarity and experience with Healthcare regulatory compliance and reporting bodies (HIPAA, JACHO, etc.)
- Design, deploy and support LANs, WANs, network segments, internet and intranet systems to ensure network connectivity throughout infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, firewall and UTM appliances.
- Participate in system selections for enhancing patient care via new technologies.
- Participate in regular staff meetings with technical team and cross-functional teams to understand business needs, develop functional specifications, technical designs and/or workflow requirements.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Troubleshoot technology problems reported by users. Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Identify needed resources for projects, define and assign major project roles.
- Develop, implement and monitor policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Assist with contract negotiations with consultants, technical personnel and vendors for services and products. Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Develop proposals to optimize existing and introduce emerging technologies in support of increasing operational readiness and failover capabilities of IT systems in a healthcare setting.
- Take responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams from IT, Engineering and business functions, including senior leadership team within and outside of your department and function.
- Collaborate with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours and weekends if needed, occasional travel required.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, BCompSc or BCS or BS CS, Software Maintenance, information technology, information systems, systems engineering, infrastructure, WAN, networks
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.