Portland, OR | Center Operations
GoHealth Urgent Care partners with Health Systems at the forefront of care and delivery innovation. Our network includes partnerships with seven major Health Systems across the country. GoHealth Urgent Care will continue to partner with market-leading health systems across the nation in additional metro markets into 2020 and beyond.
The Supervisor, Scheduling is responsible for management and maintenance of the staff and provider schedules for the assigned market. This role will oversee schedule builds, manage requests, and publish schedules according to established deadlines. This role is responsible for establishing relationships with providers and clinical team members to gain knowledge of individual preferences, skills, and abilities to achieve scheduled coverage needs for the business.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of scheduling experience within a healthcare environment, required.
- Proven experience working with Excel, required.
- Skills in Tangier or other transferable scheduling software preferred.
- Oversee & create schedule builds, manage requests, and publish schedules by the predetermined deadlines; build schedules in Ceridian Dayforce based on established templates and current volume.
- Create templates for new hires and manage existing templates on tracker; update schedules with new assigned team members accordingly.
- Review work volume weekly and modify schedules based on current needs.
- Fill open shifts on schedule and review with market leadership on weekly staffing calls.
- Collaborate and work in partnership with Operations Associates and Team Leaders with aligning schedules and ensuring market coverage.
- Assist with day-to-day scheduling changes and swap requests for various reasons to include, but not limited to, callouts, medical reasons, scheduled paid time off, etc.
- Assist with scheduling biweekly clinical shifts for all providers, including, but not limited to, full-time, part-time and per diem.
- Assist with contacting team members to fill same-day and/or future-dated open shifts as needed.
- Engage in weekly recruitment calls and provide up to date staffing needs; discuss potential candidates in terms of scheduling.
- Build Supervisory MD On-Call schedule monthly; transfer Supervisory MD On-Call schedule into shared calendars.
- Collaborate with joint venture to ensure all providers are on track for onboarding.
- Coordinate and process new hire set up in GoHealth systems for all providers.
- Assist joint venture with obtaining proper credentialing documentation for all providers.
- Assist with updating trackers for incoming providers.
- Prepare quarterly bonus letters for providers.
- Collaborate with training specialist for all incoming staff to ensure staff team members receive appropriate training.
- Ensure staff new hires receive all necessary scheduling information.
- Maintain trackers for both providers and staff.
- Complete staff and provider payroll and reimbursements ensuring timely submission in all GoHealth systems and payroll.
- Conduct Scheduling Training for all leadership team members for both the scheduling system and processes.
- Submit proper documentation for offboarding providers with GoHealth and joint ventures.
- Ensure offboarding team members are removed from all trackers, rosters, and schedules.
- Maintains good communication and a positive relationship with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Other job-related duties as assigned by leadership
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
The Greater Portland market spans both Washington and Oregon. Magnificent Mount Hood is always in view, accessed by the historic Columbia River Highway, which winds through beautiful rivers, waterfalls, valleys and scenic sights. Local attractions include the Pittock Mansion, St. Johns Bridge, the International Rose Test Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. There are also many wineries and breweries, the Portland Farmers Market, and lots of local music and nightlife — plus great shopping and restaurants. And you’ll find many friendly neighborhoods with great schools.