Staff Scheduling Coordinator
Rockville Centre, NY| Administrative
Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care has received the highest level of recognition for urgent care centers—an accreditation from the Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA). Of the approximately 8,100 urgent care centers in this country, only 545 have attained UCAOA's accreditation.
The Staff Scheduling Coordinator builds, coordinates, manages and maintains the MA, RT and ACA schedules for the market. Establishes relationships to gain knowledge of individual preferences, skills and abilities, using judgment to achieve scheduled coverage needs for the business. Manages scheduling system and conducts verification of worked hours with payroll. Also, responsible for the coordination of onboarding and training sessions for the center staff.
- Responsibility for scheduling all staff (full-time, part-time and per diem) for clinical shifts, both on a biweekly (pay period) basis, as well as filling holes in the schedule that arise (e.g. due to illness or operational needs). Includes building initial schedules and day-to-day maintenance.
- Manages and optimizes the staff schedules to comply with center volume needs
- Builds relationships and engages with staff and Center Ops Managers to understand availability, preferences, and skill-sets to balance and meet center scheduling needs based on volume, geography, team skills and abilities, etc.
- Extensive work with the scheduling (Tangier) and payroll systems, as well as Excel and Sharepoint.
- Schedule and coordinate training and training materials for center staff
- Support Center Operations Managers in administrative duties
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience scheduling clinical staff, preferred
- Proven experience working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare,medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, admin, medical office, scheduler, medical staff
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.