Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for providing exceptional guidance, direction, and technical support for GoHealth’s data management ecosystem.
As the solutions engineer, you will be partnering with operational and IT leadership to understand business workflows requiring the intake and output of GoHealh data, and designing efficient and secure solutions to facilitate that transfer or data sharing integration.
This position also plays a key role in supporting existing functionality and will be responsible to research and resolve workflow and data integrity problems as part of daily operational support. It is a role that will require the ability to manage multiple projects with varying levels of complexity.
This is a highly visible role where you will be working with GoHealth leadership and various roles within IT to ensure data flows consistently and is populated accurately across internal and external software solutions, to deliver an unparalleled patient experience and overall value to the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience require.
- 3+ years experience as ETL developer, data architect, or data engineer required
- 1+ years experience utilizing and supporting RESTful API’s highly required
- Intermediate knowledge of T-SQL query writing and SQL server
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions; excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- A passion to serve the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing role like consulting or support
- Experience with scripting, development, DevOps highly desirable
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- Expertise with healthcare business processes within physician practices and associated application software necessary to support those processes within an integrated delivery system
- Exerience with Salesforce application administration
- Build and manage relationships with end users and operational leaders to understand workflows and how data should flow effectively and accuraretly to facilitate patient care delivery, billing, and IT systems integration.
- Design and implement effective database and interface/integrations solutions to securely store, retrieve, and exchange company data to or from both internal and external systems
- Collaborate with operations and business leadership to identify and prioritize opportunies for technical enhancements and workflow optimization. Research, execute, and build the necessary system setup/changes to successfully achieve desired project outcomes.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed development solutions including technical requirements and scope involved
- Troubleshoot data transfer or integration problems reported by end users to reproduce the problem and correct the root cause.
- Proactively monitor system health and error logs to ensure software system is consistently performing optimally
- Assist in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Escalating risks and issues as appropriate to the project sponsor and/or the external partner.
- May write documentation to describe and visualize data flows, logic, and mappings.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.