Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
Position Summary:The Solutions Engineer is responsible for providing exceptional guidance, direction, and technical support for GoHealth’s proprietary registration software.
As the solutions engineer, you will be partnering with operational leadership to understand business workflows and collaborate effectively with the software development team to plan the roadmap for new features to ensure the software is delivering an effortless and accurate patient registration experience.
This position also plays a key role in supporting the existing functionality and will be responsible to research and resolve workflow and software problems as part of daily operational support. It is a role that will require the ability to manage multiple projects with varying levels of complexity. This is a highly visible role where you will be working with GoHealth leadership and various roles within IT to promote our use of our registration software to deliver an unparalleled patient experience and overall value to the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years experience supporting EMR, practice management, or revenue cycle systems in an outpatient practice required
- Expertise in node.JS and popular frontend stack (React, Angular, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels to work cross organizationally toward solutions; excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- A passion to serve the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing role like consulting or support
- Experience with scripting, development, DevOps highly desirable
- Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- Expertise with healthcare business processes within physician practices and associated application software necessary to support those processes within an integrated delivery system
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL query writing and SQL server
- Build and manage relationships with end users and operational leaders to understand workflows and how the software facilitates patient care delivery.
- Collaborate with operations leadership to identify and prioritize opportunies for software enhancements and workflow optimization. Research, execute, and build the necessary system setup/changes to successfully achieve desired project outcomes.
- Review and understand business and revenue drivers for feature use and adoption and work to deliver ROI to the organization through creation and prioritization of new or improved features
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed development solutions including technical requirements and scope involved
- Troubleshoot software problems reported by end users to reproduce the problem and correct the root cause.
- Proactively monitor system health and error logs to ensure software system is consistently performing optimally
- Assist in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitive/comparable products on the market.
- Work with business and operations leadership to coordinate and execute communications around technology and workflow changes.
- Partner with training team to create e-learnings, quick tips, and other “just in time” training content and compose manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Escalating risks and issues as appropriate to the project sponsor and/or the external partner.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.