Software Test Analyst
Atlanta, GA| Information Technology
You'll be working with a great team of people moving exciting projects forward and working to deliver an effortless patient and staff experience along the way.
4-year bachelor’s degree or greater required (or equivalent experience).
- 1+ years of prior experience as software tester or QA engineer required.
Experience with software development life cycle concepts and software testing methodologies.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong technical problem-solving skills and ability to independently investigate software defects.
General knowledge of website development and testing concepts including web debugging skills using browser developer consoles.
Working experience with SQL reporting, tools, and testing.
Knowledge of healthcare business processes.
Basic knowledge of automated testing and API testing experience.
Experience with cloud computing resources such as Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Develop test cases to test the web applications, mobile applications, communications paths at the component level as well as at the system level.
- Detail oriented to capture as much information both in test case writing and in test case execution as needed to present clear results to developers and other key stakeholders.
- Diligence and attention to detail in documenting test cases and results.
- Ability to investigate/troubleshoot why something might not be working correctly in the software to help assist the software developers in correcting a defect.
- Assign initial defect severity levels in advance of defect triage meetings.
- Interact with software development engineers with respect to learning new functionality being built, requesting new builds to validate defect fixes.
- Ability to quickly learn about new technologies and apply that knowledge to find inconsistencies and issues with their implementations
- Demonstrate strong multitasking and problem-solving skills to identify errors in software.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Other duties as assigned.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, IT, Information Systems, QC, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, SQL, database, AWS, Azure, Agile, UI, UX, interfaces, EMR
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.