Social Media Specialist
Remote, DE | Marketing
- Strategize all aspects of in-house social campaigns including implementation, monitoring, analysis, reporting.
- Create, maintains and publishes a social media calendar for all active brand channels that aligns to the social media strategy and objectives, assuring cohesiveness across all customer-facing efforts in partnership with the marketing team.
- Understand and monitor trends in the social media space, consumer behavior/needs, local news and community characteristics and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the effectiveness of social media efforts.
- Help lead and provide feedback to creative on tailored content creation across all social media platforms to optimize for engagement, impressions, traffic and reach.
- Track and monitor social media KPIâ€™s across full funnel to optimize and influence other channels, including establishing benchmarks for our industry, competition and social media space.
- Build reports and present out to marketing team, market leadership and JV partners as needed; optimize and social media programs based on performance and insights. This includes establishing and owning the reporting format and cadence.
- Work with local marketing team and PR partners to help plan and execute the influencer program, to include: strategy and execution, influencer outreach, identifying and driving opportunities to grow and expand.
- Own the processes and tools used for social media management, moderation and growth
- Partner with Customer Experience leads and agency partners to manage and moderate social communities, focused on improving brand awareness and reputation through responding and engaging with customers.
- Partner with PR partners to provide insights and reporting for social crisis situations in accordance with crisis guidelines
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for current and potential vendors and social network partners.
- 5+ years' experience in social media marketing roles
- 2+ years' experience working in a strategic social media position in consumer marketing or retail in-house
- Strong understanding of social media landscape including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tik Tok, YouTube, and emerging platforms.
- Demonstrated case studies of social media management and success
- Creative writer with storytelling skills and ability to develop online brand identity and voice
- Experience with social media marketing platforms such as Sprinklr, Sprout, Hootsuite, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Wyng, Kenshoo, etc. preferred
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or equivalent experience
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
- Well-organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.