Senior Marketing Specialist - Northeast Region
Remote, | Marketing
This position will cover the Greater New York area, Delaware, and Connecticut.
- Foster close working relationships with market operations and clinical team members, building trust and authority in marketing.
- Research and validate threats & opportunities, including competitive landscape to inform and optimize marketing programs.
- Uncover and ideate new and innovative marketing opportunities founded with insight at the market/center level.
- Oversee the moderation, management and reporting/analysis of digital reputation, including ensuring all reviews are responded to, escalated internally as needed and the larger organization is informed about trends.
- Foster and maintain ongoing and evergreen relationships with engaged, key local influencers to drive consistent presence in their community; educate the community on our unique value propositions and differentiation.
- Own and foster relationships with JV channel leads/experts in social media, events, CSR, community, and potentially others for regular knowledge sharing and collaboration to drive business forward; brief larger marketing team.
- Manage the distribution of promotional material to the local community, including budget, inventory and placement strategy.
- Deliver feedback from operations teams to optimize, enhance and maintain accuracy of our website.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills necessary with an outgoing, friendly nature that rapidly builds cross functional relationships
- Passion for care - self-care, healthcare, wellness, etc.
- 5+ years in a marketing, agency, or similar role
- Local/field marketing experience required
- Experience in business development, sales, brand ambassador or similar role a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience using social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, others) for business, required
- Flexible schedule - some weekends/evenings needed, but work life balance is highly valued
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seeks to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Courage and Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.