Senior Manager -
Regional Business Development
New York Metro
Rockville Centre, NY| Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in related area required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 3 or more years of progressive responsibility in healthcare operations, strategy or consulting required utilizing analytics and sales/business development skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex logical issues
- Attention to detail, professional demeanor, thorough and logical approach
- Ability to interact with high level executives in potential health system partner organizations
- A self-motivated, independent, cooperative, flexible and creative personality
- Skills that allow linking and applying complex information to business strategies
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Effective verbal and written communications skills and the ability to present information clearly
- Ability to be a team player who motivates and educates other team members
- General knowledge of healthcare business processes and the associated drivers
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Ability to utilize PowerPoint to present data in insightful and creative ways
- Ability to analyze data and create pricing strategies for different partnerships
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare,medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, sales, corporate sales
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.