Senior Financial Analyst
Remote, | Finance & Accounting
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the SFA will provide executive management support between Regional and Market Presidents of operations as well as manage budget/forecast related questions from corporate FP&A.
The position will have full P&L ownership of the markets supported. They will maintain existing reporting models and reports as well as develop additional reporting/modeling capabilities to enhance the level of analysis provided by the FP&A team to both management and operations.
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and to establish and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to digest large amounts of data and synthesize it into high level, key talking points, be able to "tell the story"
- Experience in a multi-site, multi-entity, or JV environment a plus
- Process driven, ability to understand and assess existing processes and recommend and implement changes to drive efficiencies (as needs arise)
- Prior financial services experience (investment banking, management consulting) a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cash flow, balance sheet and income statement (3 statement) modeling experience or experience building reporting/budgeting models in Microsoft Excel from scratch
- Ability to think creatively, be proactive, highly driven, self-starter
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.