Senior Financial Analyst
Atlanta, GA | Finance & Accounting
He/she will maintain existing forecasting/budgeting/reporting models and reports, and develop additional reporting/modeling capabilities to enhance the level of analysis provided by the FP&A team to both management and operations.
This unique role is ideally suited for a candidate with:
- 2 years’ work experience in related field
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred, or relevant work experience. Open to other backgrounds
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and a self-starter
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Experience with variance analysis
- Working knowledge of the 3 financial statements
- Proforma (budgeting) experience
- Ability to communicate in group and one on one setting with C-level and senior leaders on a regular basis
- Process driven, ability to understand and assess existing processes and recommend and implement changes to drive efficiencies (as needs arise)
- Prior financial services experience (investment banking, management consulting) a plus
- Experience in a multi-site, multi-entity, or JV environment a plus
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion:Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
- Analyze and report on current financial results for corporate overhead functions and collaborate with corporate department heads regarding financial results and areas for improvement
- Develop new reporting, planning, and forecasting models and tools as needs arise, driven by executive management, operations, and finance leadership
- Forecast quarterly and annual corporate and market results
- Understand and evaluate current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting process
- Identify problem areas in the P&L and work collaboratively with accounting, operations, and corporate functions to propose solutions, monitor progress and publish results
- Work with various functions (including accounting, payroll, revenue cycle, IT, etc.) to provide accurate and meaningful analysis and data to executive management
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.