Senior Financial Analyst
Atlanta, GA | Finance & Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required, Finance preferred
- 2-3 years Financial Analyst experience required
- Healthcare experience preferred
- 2-3 years’ work experience as a Financial Analystâ€¯or similar role
- Expertise in MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas)
- Efficient in MS PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience working with multiple business entities and units
- Experience with variance analysis
- Profit and Loss statement experience
- Proforma experience
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Ability to multitask and operate with little direction
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP) – Great Plains
- Management Reporter experience a plus
- Develop financial models through bench-marking and process analysis
- Forecast quarterly and annual market results
- Analyze and report on current financial results
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
- Coordinate with the Market Leadership teams on financial operating metrics
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting process
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.