Senior Cyberdefense Analyst
Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
The Sr. Cyberdefense Analyst will assist with security configuration standards for Security and IT solutions, SaaS and PaaS business applications, including the responsibility of managing an incident response (IR) and security response operations processes.
You will help lead all aspects of Cyberdefense, and partner with our markets, and the rest of the IT functions to ensure GoHealth delivers on commitments to our customers as it relates to third party and vendor management, Security risk assessments, remote access, and architecture design reviews.
This role is also responsible for daily reviews of security events, a point contact to a 24x7x365 managed detection and response service (MDR), security / IT projects back-log, projects support, compliance monitoring, maintaining, and responding to vendors questionnaires, security technology policy configurations and classifying flaws and weakness in systems, platforms or cloud services that can be exploited to impact the business. to disruption.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in CyberSecurity, CyberDefense, IT, with incident response management required
- 5+ years’ experience leading CyberDefense analysts preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years of servers, VMs, containers, applications, cloud and network security experience, secure architectures, data flows review and/or technical controls configuration preferred
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Possess one or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, Azure Certified, GIAC, CEH, GWAPT, GPEN or OSCP is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Security, M365 threat protection and security center
- Experience with Cloud security, log management, firewalls, SD-WAN security & End Point Detection and Response (EDRs) solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the proven ability influence people
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with all levels in dynamic situations
- Familiarity with PCI compliance, HIPPA and HITRUST framework
- Essential functions are those tasks, duties and responsibilities that comprise the means of accomplishing the job’s purpose and objectives. Essential functions are critical or fundamental to the performance of the job. They are the major functions for which the person in the job is held accountable. Following are the essential functions of the job.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures for the Cyberdefense team.
- Building and managing relationships with our IT operational team to learn our environment and collaborate on software, systems, or network configuration change.
- Maintain vendor management standards, questionnaires, and documentation to adhere to regulatory compliance.
- Oversight risk assessments of security controls such as firewalls, End point detection and response solutions, Intrusion prevention, vulnerability management and patching.
- Implement technical systems and monitor them for unusual and suspicious activity.
- Establish rapport with key information systems resources and project managers at GoHealth’s partner health systems to work together on joint venture priorities.
- Perform threat monitoring – monitor industry resources, latest hardware, and software vulnerabilities, and observe new technical developments, intruder activities and related trends to help identify threats to GoHealth.
- Perform, lead, and participate in incident handling processes, such as incident discovery, analysis and verification, incident tracking, containment and recovery, incident response coordination and notification.
- Prepare Cybersecurity advisories and security information bulletins.
- Develop and maintain information security operational metrics, such as # of incidents, types of incidents, # of application security findings, EDR and/or missing security vulnerability patches.
- Conduct security log management and monitoring.
- Perform malware analysis and provide mitigating controls.
- Perform data analysis, develop use cases and playbooks in support of a security management process.
- Provide analysis and information gathering to provide situational awareness and actionable intelligence response.
- Document, communicate, and help to resolve feedback, questions, and enhancement requests along with others on the GoHealth IT and operations staff.
- Escalating risks and issues as appropriate to leadership, Project management and/or the external partner.
- Collaborate with a great team of people moving exciting projects forward and working to improve systems, Culture, Cybersecurity, and processes along the way.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.