Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Remote, | Finance & Accounting
- BA/BS in a relevant field such as accounting, computer science, economics, finance, mathematics, or statistics required
- Masters in a relevant field preferred
- 4-6 years experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards required
- 4-6 years relevant work experience with Tableau required
- 6 years experience with SQL required
- 4-6 years experience in retail or healthcare required
- User Experience Design (UXD)/User Interface Design (UID) experience strongly preferred
- Tableau Desktop Certified Professional certification required
- SQL certification required
- Programming / scripting experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
- Strong analytical skills and intuition, capable of making decisions based on analysis and experience
- Experience ensuring data integrity and accuracy through quality control techniques
- Ability to work both in a team and independently when required
- Ability to communicate clearly and often regarding project progress, challenges, and/or issues
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
- Python, ArcGIS
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to gather business requirements for reports and dashboards
- ranslate business requirements into specifications that will be used to create the required reports and dashboards
- Create required reports and dashboards from specifications leveraging best practices in UXD/UID
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of existing and developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for all reports and dashboards
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
- Design training curriculum to educate end-users on all reports and dashboards relevant to their role
- Deliver web-based and on-site training to end-users
- Design and implement technological best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision
- Ensure the integrity of the report and dashboard library by maintaining proper version control and removing obsolete reports and dashboards
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.