Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Atlanta, GA| Marketing
GoHealth Urgent Care is looking for an SEM expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. Responsibilities will include search and display-driven PPC campaigns in major search engines, performance analysis and reporting.
As SEM specialist, you will support all aspects of paid campaigns, including strategy development, keyword research, campaign activation, budget management, optimization, reporting and analysis. Additionally, you will be involved in some SEO projects. A successful SEM specialist will efficiently increase high-quality site traffic, ultimately resulting in higher patient volume for the GoHealth Urgent Care business.
The ideal candidate should have three to four years of hands-on experience in online marketing with a strong focus on paid search.
- Manage all aspects of GoHealth Urgent Care's paid search and PPC campaigns.
- Develop long-term SEM keyword strategy, in coordination with SEO strategies and tactics.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage media budgets and spend, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Maintain relationships with Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Expertise in Google Adwords and Bing Ads; proficiency with Google AdWords Editor and Bing Ad Editor.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Acquisio, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Well versed in keyword discovery tools and ad editing platforms (Google Keyword Planner, Wordstream, Google Trends and Google Adwords and Bing Ad Editors).
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Skills in CPA goal based campaign optimization across keywords grouping, ad copies, ad groups, and campaign with a strong focus on quality score.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Expertise in SERP competition analysis.
- Expertise in report generation in Adwords, Adcenter, Google Analytics and KPI analysis and reporting to clients.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Skilled in MS Excel.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing, Engineering or another quantitative, test-driven field.
- Data-driven approach: Ability to interpret campaign performance data into actionable insights for delivering best ROI.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Ability to communicate and collaborate with cross functional teams and agency partners.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter: ability to plan, research and launch a well-designed SEM campaign with minimal direction and guidance.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, advertising
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.