Search Engine Marketing Manager
Remote, | Marketing
- Working with our agency, be responsible for all facets of day-to-day management including keyword research/buildouts, ad copy writing, translations, testing, bid management, landing page selection/optimization, and campaign optimization.
- Manage annual to daily paid search, display, and retargeting programs, including planning, budget, strategy, and reporting.
- Perform keyword analysis, including keyword forecasts, expansions, search query reports, utilizing trending tools and aligning with stakeholders to support focus initiatives.
- Collaborate with agency on copy creation, maintaining brand voice and setting a cadence for refreshing/testing copy.
- Test new ad copy and landing pages on an evergreen basis to improve ad relevance and customer experience to lift conversion rate.
- Establish workflow, processes, and performance standards globally.
- Develop consumer-first tactics to target potential customers throughout the lifecycle of their digital journey and relationship with GoHealth, delivering against KPIs at each stage of the funnel.
- Constantly look for ways to improve our targeting, bidding logic, conversion signal, and budget allocation.
- Manage paid search campaigns across multiple search engines and marketplaces to ensure program specific coverage and ROI goals are being met.
- Maintain alignment with robust promotional calendar ensuring that ad copy and spend is consistent with goals.
- Provide recommendations for annual budget planning.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to ensure an integrated strategy to optimize relevancy and findability via mobile/web, driving lead and conversion goals aligned with the overall business objectives and budgets.
- Lead vendor relationships to stay educated on new opportunities, betas/alphas.
- Collaborate with marketing team, IT, designers and UX to identify technical business requirements and trouble-shoot code, and other technical matters as they pertain to search marketing.
- Work with key partners such as Google, Microsoft, and agencies.
- Build and own relationships with appropriate external vendors as needed.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand paid search performance across geographic markets. Monitor and report key performance indicators such as impression share, CPA, and conversion.
- Provide business intelligence and best practices by delivering weekly/monthly reporting as well as improved reporting automation & insights.
- Determine areas for improved optimization and communicate required actions across the business to drive implementation.
- Track and analyze campaign impact and success through keyword research and optimizations, competitive analysis, and a/b multivariate testing: landing pages, creative display, and ad copy.
- Develop, track, and regularly report on search growth and operational metrics, providing trend dashboard tracking progress for high priority areas and campaigns.
- Identify and analyze competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking GoHealth performance against competitors.
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research.
- Develop and maintain channel forecasting models and performance reporting.
- Maintain Search Guidelines for GoHealth and lead trainings as needed.
- 3+ years of hands-on SEM experience, specifically as a Google Ads professional (GAP); other SEM platforms certified a plus
- Extensive hands-on experience planning, managing, and executing strategies, including working in Google and Bing on campaign setup, optimization, and budget management
- Extensive experience managing paid search placements including SEM (text ads/PPC)
- Proficient with Search reporting tools (DoubleClick, Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of paid search engine advertising tools (Google, Bing) and bid management systems (Ads, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.)
- Must be able to present results as well as high-level trends
- Intermediate to Advance Excel capabilities and strong proficiency with PowerPoint
- Agency or Agency management experience preferred.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.