Atlanta, GA | Marketing
- Champion the use of CRM (Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Datorama) as a productivity tool and business platform working cross-functionally with other GoHealth Urgent Care departments as well as JV partner CRM teams.
- Partner with stakeholders to create effective Salesforce solutions along with technical and functional support to users of Salesforce.
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications, as well as test and maintain those integrations.
- Provide support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
- Interface with end users to understand feature requirements.
- Perform day-to-day administration, configuration, and troubleshooting of our Salesforce environment (Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Datorama).
- Create and manage users; maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (user profiles, role hierarchy, sharing rules, and security).
- Create, modify, and update reports, dashboards, objects, fields, etc. for all business stakeholders.
- Log and track system problems from identification through resolution.
- Reform, upgrade, and complete system maintenance.
- Manage process builders, flows, and workflow rules.
- Analyze CRM automated processes for redundancies, likeness and â€˜merge' opportunities
- Maintain a clean Salesforce database and ensure consistent data entry by all parties.
- Ensure Salesforce seasonal releases have minimal impact on established configurations and projects.
- Create documentation, maintaining standardization and looking for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- 4-5 years minimum experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization and consistency
- Highly-motivated problem solver and analytical thinker
- Ability to effectively communicate omnidirectionally with internal and external resources and stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team on multiple tasks at once
- Results-driven, ability to multitask in fast-paced environment and develop processes
- Strong understanding of Salesforce suite of products and best practices
- Experience managing profiles, permission sets, role hierarchies, and security settings
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external teams to build new processes and system configurations to achieve business objectives
- Expertise in creating/managing fields/objects and all basic Salesforce functions including report, dashboard, workflow, process builder, and flows
- Experience in enterprise architecture practices, frameworks, and methodologies
- Technology delivery experience through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Multi-channel marketing operations experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget)â€”Queries, Data Extensions, Content Builder, Mobile Connect, Journey Builder, Triggered Sends and Automation Studio
- SQL server data management tasks including importing, cleaning, transforming, and combining datasets, querying internal and external data sources, and computing business metrics.
- Healthcare or retail industry experience a plus
- Cross-channel marketing experience (SMS, Push, In-App) a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Salesforce Certified a strong plus
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.