SEO Manager - Remote
Atlanta, GA | Marketing
GoHealth Urgent Care is transforming on-demand care through an innovative model with a deep patient and consumer focus, data-driven operations, and cutting-edge technology. GoHealth is one of the fastest growing on-demand care companies in the country with approximately 160 locations across New York, Connecticut, Delaware, North Carolina, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Oregon, Washington, and California, and dozens of additional sites under contract over the next 12 months.
- Maintain all aspects of website SEO and grow direct and organic traffic.
- Manage all aspects of local search, including Google My Business, Yelp listings and other directories in partnership with agency partners.
- Execute SEO strategies based on traffic and trends, meeting and exceeding projected monthly/quarterly goals.
- Perform ongoing SEO audits of our site, identifying key areas of improvement.
- Conduct extensive testing of title and meta-tag strategy and build a knowledge base that drives future improvements.
- Conduct keyword research, developing a targeted keyword strategy to effectively compete for and capture high-intent traffic.
- Work closely with our Content team to develop content strategy, deploying content to our site and testing new content formats to improve SEO rankings.
- Improve SEO rankings against the competition for high revenue and high-volume keywords.
- Work closely with SEM team/agency to compliment paid strategies with organic SEO.
- Work with web developers to implement technical SEO deliverables, such as 301 redirects, broken links, site speed, etc.
- Perform competitive research of peer companies, learning from winning strategies and remaining a leader within the SEO space.
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc. and use that information to make recommendations.
- Inform and educate team about search engine updates (metadata options, algorithms, and penalties) and analyses about web marketing landscape.
- Monitor and help refine QA tools for search implications, including Google Search Console, GA Intelligence Events, Ahrefs and internal 404 reports.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and agency partners to ensure an integrated strategy to maximize findability via mobile/web, driving lead and conversion goals aligned with the overall business objectives and budgets.
- Create technical guidelines for the developers and designers that maximize SEO including search engine accessibility, page speed, URL structure, internal linking guidelines, markup, information architecture, canonicals, etc.
- Provide writers, team members and developers with instructions for SEO optimization across all content assets, including articles, interactive tools, video, images, etc. for mobile, desktop, emerging platforms, social channels and local listings.
- Work with key partners such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Yahoo, and agencies.
- Serve as lead with SEO agency partner, overseeing strategy, project prioritization, reviewing content and monitoring technical website health.
- Monitoring daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across geographic markets. Monitor and report key performance indicators such as indexing, rankings, backlinks, and SERP click through rates.
- Determine areas for improved optimization and communicate required actions across the business to drive implementation.
- Track and analyze campaign impact and success through keyword research and optimizations, competitive analysis, and a/b multivariate testing: landing pages, creative display, and ad copy.
- Present informed recommendations about what SEO can do for GoHealth, to help educate and convince stakeholders of its importance. Lead trainings as needed.
- 3+ years of hands-on SEO experience, both technical SEO and working on a comprehensive content strategy with writers/agencies
- Formal SEO training or certification with knowledge of SEO tools is a plus
- Experience with local SEO and local listings management and optimization is preferred
- Experience performing website audits and developing recommendations to ensure SEO best practices for new and existing web pages across the website
- Experience working directly with a CMS, ideally Drupal and/or headless CMS
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge and experience in Google Analytics, Google My Business and Google Search Console
- SEO in-house platform experience (i.e., MOZ, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, and/or Enterprise platforms such as BrightEdge or Conductor )
- Deep understanding of content marketing, and how SEO fits in the overall picture
- Experience optimizing site architecture and content hierarchy a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, with outstanding execution skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in analyzing key marketing metrics and data to develop actionable insights
- A history of strong and positive collaboration across cross-functional teams
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.