Revenue Cycle Applications Analyst
Atlanta, GA | IT (Information Technology)
Position Summary:The Revenue Cycle Applications Analyst will be responsible for the success, implementation, and support of practice management and revenue cycle applications at GoHealth Urgent Care.
You will be responsible to provide support to users for the software and computer systems they use to help us manage revenue cycle operations and collect payments for the services delivered. You will coordinate with users on troubleshooting and resolving problems with the software or hardware.
The applications analyst will also act as a liaison to leaders within the central billing office to collaborate with them to manage ongoing projects and ensure the software systems and technologies meet the business goals and objectives such as improving staff efficiency and delivering an effortless patient experience. The position plays a key role in the success of the revenue cycle management functions of GoHealth Urgent Care.
- 4-year degree required (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent problem solving skills required
- Experience supporting physician practices with ambulatory Practice Management system preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with end-to-end revenue cycle processes, strategies, and systems used in physician practices
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with all levels in dynamic situations
- Experience building, supporting, and troubleshooting software problems within an EMR/PM system (ex. eClinicalWorks, Epic, or others)
- Expertise with healthcare business processes within physician practices and associated application software necessary to support those processes within an integrated delivery system
- Experience with eClinicalWorks revenue cycle applications
- Familiarity with PCI compliance and POS payment processing
- Performs and coordinates analysis, design, development, testing and support services for Practice Management/Revenue Cycle applications. May need to assist with clinical issues from EMR as well
- Support the CBO staff in their usage of software systems
- Support the front desk clinical staff in using Eligibility and Registration
- Optimize the PM systems to ensure billing workflows are efficient. Makes recommendations and provide alternatives with regards to various development and support initiatives.
- Coordinates development of application testing scripts and conversion plans. Participates in testing as assigned.
- Manage day to day support tickets and provide timely, clear communication to CBO end users to resolve their issue
- Work with business and operations leadership to coordinate and execute communications around technology and workflow changes
- Create e-learnings, quick tips, and other “just in time” training content
- Document, communicate, and help to resolve feedback, questions, and enhancement requests along with others on the GoHealth IT and operations staff
- Escalating risks and issues as appropriate to the project sponsor and/or the external partner.
- Assisting in identification of opportunities for process and quality improvement both internally to GoHealth and in patient flow or clinic operations.
- Providing excellent customer service to staff and external and internal project stakeholders.
- You'll also be collaborating with a great team of people moving exciting projects forward and working to improve systems and process along the way.
Note: this job description is not inclusive of all the duties of the position. You may be asked by leaders to perform other duties. Management reserves the right to revise this position description at any time.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.