Regional Operations Manager
Oklahoma City, OK | Center Operations
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities. GoHealth Urgent Care operates urgent care centers in the New York, Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA and now Hartford, CT metropolitan areas, with plans for additional expansion in multiple markets.
GoHealth Urgent Care is seeking motivated and customer-focused Regional Operations Managers for our rapidly growing centers in Oklahoma City.
Responsible for all operations, including P&L responsibility, for assigned Urgent Care Center(s) in a region including staffing, financial, clinical and administrative performance and project management to achieve maximum performance and expense control. Establishes work procedures and standards to improve center operation efficiencies and effectiveness and provide recommendations for strategic planning for center operations budgeting, revenue planning, and volume for assigned centers. Works directly with leadership, providers, clinic team members, corporate resources and partners to achieve high quality care, exceptional service and financial goals.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline preferred
- 3+ years of operations management experience required.
- 4+ years of management experience in a medical or healthcare environment preferred
- 2+ years experience managing multiple sites preferred.
- Current state Driver’s License
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to bring the GoHealth vision and mission to life and show team members how their work connects to them.
- The ability to set goals and communicate a plan of action.
- The skill to empower team members to deliver results.
- Possessing bias towards action while managing risk.
- The ability to accomplish a task with concern for all the areas involved.
- The ability to communicate information through written and verbal means.
- The ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- The ability to provide customer service to patients and other customers.
- The ability to cope with and adapt to uncertainty, deal with risk, and exercise good judgment based on available information.
- The ability to effectively plan and delegate the work of others.
- Knowledge of health care compliance policies, practices and systems. This includes the ability to apply this knowledge to general work situations.
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
Following are the essential functions of the job. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for P&L of assigned centers within a region including appropriate staffing levels for Medical Assistants, Radiology Technologists, and other center operations staff; includes, but not limited to oversight and primary responsibility for the staffing model and scheduling,
- Ensure proper development of talent pipeline, in collaboration with talent acquisition, to interview and strategically hire new team members to increase quality of hire and provide appropriate staffing options for each assigned center.
- Responsible for team management activities, including but not limited to staffing, training, performance evaluations, tracking and approving timecards and time-off request, etc.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding budget targets for each assigned center and region by managing and reducing operational expenses, achieving maximum staff productivity and monitoring team member overtime goals.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for EMR, medical records and other patient and team member data, as required per compliance and regulatory rules and expectations.
- Ensures payroll is processed accurately and timely and ensure scheduling is accurate for the assigned market area.
- Responsible for revenue and volume targets for each assigned center and region and to establish a positive community presence
- Work in partnership with the Marketing team to maximize marketing effort/spend and increase visibility and a positive community presence for the centers.
- Build and maintain visibility in the community; identify outreach possibilities and partner with the Marketing and Business Development teams to drive volume and establish a positive community profile for the centers in the market and identify local business opportunities that will support the referral base.
- Oversee site maintenance and ensure the centers have access to the appropriate resources; manage vendor/supplier relationships and may be required to review and approve supply orders as needed.
- Prioritize work activities and develop guidelines and implement center operation policies and procedures.
- Manages performance across all designated centers and region report out bi-monthly KPI meetings with market leadership, and direct with Team Leaders, clinical leadership on metric improvement.
- Ensure high quality patient care is provided; follow up with patients escalated customer service regarding quality of care concerns.
- Responsible for building an effective team of Team Leaders within the market; responsible for coaching and supporting Team Leaders, including identifying strengths and areas for development, and fostering a nurturing environment that strengthens the GoHealth Urgent Care culture
- Enhances market operations by supporting all cross-market initiatives; provide guidance and best practices, ensure timelines are met, and develop and implement cross market processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with other markets to collect information, share best practices across markets, develop training plans, and capture data to track and monitor progress.
- Responsible for managing market-wide initiatives, including project management and outcome assessment.
- Other duties as assigned
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
As Oklahoma’s capital and its largest city, Oklahoma City (OKC) has a metro-area population of more than 1.3 million. Thanks to an influx of younger residents in recent years, the region has become greatly energized and more progressive. In 2017, Business Insider ranked it the No. 8 city in the nation for millennials, while CNBC ranked OKC as No. 1 in 2018 for high wages and low cost of living. The city’s attractions include the OKC Thunder NBA team, a revitalized downtown area and excellent museums. Located in the heart of Native American country, OKC’s many tribal nations contribute significantly to its diverse cultural fabric. Family-friendly attractions include the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City and White Water Bay. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the Oklahoma River, Myriad Botanical Gardens and Lake Hefner.