Regional Operations Manager
Detroit, MI | Center Operations
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline preferred
- 3+ years of operations management experience required.
- 4+ years of management experience in a medical or healthcare environment preferred
- 2+ years experience managing multiple sites preferred.
- Current state Driver’s License
- Responsible for P&L of assigned centers within a region including appropriate staffing levels for Medical Assistants, Radiology Technologists, and other center operations staff; includes, but not limited to oversight and primary responsibility for the staffing model and scheduling.
- Ensure proper development of talent pipeline, in collaboration with talent acquisition, to interview and strategically hire new team members to increase quality of hire and provide appropriate staffing options for each assigned center.
- Responsible for team management activities, including but not limited to staffing, training, performance evaluations, tracking and approving timecards and time-off request, etc.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding budget targets for each assigned center and region by managing and reducing operational expenses, achieving maximum staff productivity and monitoring team member overtime goals.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for EMR, medical records and other patient and team member data, as required per compliance and regulatory rules and expectations.
- Ensures payroll is processed accurately and timely and ensure scheduling is accurate for the assigned market area.
- Responsible for revenue and volume targets for each assigned center and region and to establish a positive community presence
- Work in partnership with the Marketing team to maximize marketing effort/spend and increase visibility and a positive community presence for the centers.
- Build and maintain visibility in the community; identify outreach possibilities and partner with the Marketing and Business Development teams to drive volume and establish a positive community profile for the centers in the market and identify local business opportunities that will support the referral base.
- Oversee site maintenance and ensure the centers have access to the appropriate resources; manage vendor/supplier relationships and may be required to review and approve supply orders as needed.
- Prioritize work activities and develop guidelines and implement center operation policies and procedures.
- Manages performance across all designated centers and region report out bi-monthly KPI meetings with market leadership, and direct with Team Leaders, clinical leadership on metric improvement.
- Ensure high quality patient care is provided; follow up with patients escalated customer service regarding quality of care concerns.
- Responsible for building an effective team of Team Leaders within the market; responsible for coaching and supporting Team Leaders, including identifying strengths and areas for development, and fostering a nurturing environment that strengthens the GoHealth Urgent Care culture
- Enhances market operations by supporting all cross-market initiatives; provide guidance and best practices, ensure timelines are met, and develop and implement cross market processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with other markets to collect information, share best practices across markets, develop training plans, and capture data to track and monitor progress.
- Responsible for managing market-wide initiatives, including project management and outcome assessment.
- Other duties as assigned
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
As the second-largest city in the Midwest, Detroit offers you a diverse culture and an exciting lifestyle. From weekend and budget activities to Detroit festivals and Detroit nightlife, your time will never be dull. So take your kids around town, celebrate the seasons at summer and winter festivals, and get your game on at the Detroit International RiverWalk or any of our three arenas. Several major corporations are based in the city, including three Fortune 500 companies. In addition, Detroit is home to several institutions of higher learning, including Wayne State University, a national research university with medical and law schools and The University of Detroit Mercy, which offers more than a hundred academic degrees and programs of study.