Radiologic Technologist (Locum) NY Metro Commute w/ Housing Subsidy
Avon, CT| Radiologic Technologist
We're seeking motivated and friendly Connecticut-based Radiology Technologists for locums tenens positions in our rapidly growing centers in the New York market.
Start working right away at GoHealth Urgent Care centers in New York and transfer to one of our Connecticut centers once a full-time position is available.
- 3-month minimum commitment required
- Housing costs partially subsidized
- We’ll cover your NY License cost
- Easy access to Manhattan from all centers in the New York region
- Operates x-ray and auxiliary equipment processes images; maintains and cleans equipment.
- Maintains required documentation.
- Functions as a medical office assistant, to include intake, hospitality and medical assist functions.
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration.
- Applicable state licensure as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or within 90 days of hire.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
radiologic technologist jobs, Urgent Care, x-ray, technician, radiology, rad tech, Advanced X-Ray Technician, Diagnostic Imaging Helper, Diagnostic Imaging Journeyman, Radiology Specialist, Job, emergency, healthcare, medical, clinical, health care, clinic, primary care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Hartford, the capital of Connecticut, has a population of 125,000 and something to offer everyone, with a mix of history, culture, entertainment and excellent restaurants. Hartford’s nearby suburbs are also a great place to live and work. Avon is home to beautiful Found Land Park and a historic one-room schoolhouse. Bloomfield features magnificent Penwood State Park. Roaring Brook Nature Center and Sweetheart Mountain’s tranquil trails are just outside Canton. These communities and others offer welcoming neighborhoods, good schools and an outstanding quality of life.