Radiologic Technologist (Full-Time)
Springdale, AR | Radiologic Technologist
Average rate is $26.25/hour with potential to earn up to $8.50/hour in bonuses!
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest. The partnership provides patients in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We are looking for Radiologic Technologists to join our team!
Locations include: Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Rogers and Bella Vista.
What you’ll do for our patients:
- Collaborate with Medical Providers and Medical Assistants through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication.
- Exercise professional judgment to provide health care services, which include applying x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups starting at six months of age to the elderly.
Our Positions Offer:
- Career Advancement Opportunities with Leadership positions available in Center Operations as well as Clinical Education
- EMR training for Epic
- Direct mentoring relationships with providers and market leadership
- Average rate is $26.25/hour with potential to earn up to $8.50/hour in bonuses!
- 5-Weeks Paid Time Off
- Full suite of comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance and 401(K) with employer matching
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or within 90 days of hire
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Northwest Arkansas, in particular Fayetteville, is one of America’s best places to live. In fact, U.S. News & World Report ranked it No. 5 for the third year. Homes here are beautiful and quite affordable. Top-rated schools include Vandergriff Elementary, Haas Hall Academy and McNair Middle School. Fayetteville’s farmers market, Dogwood Festival and Walton Arts Center draw thousands each year. So do its Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and Dickson Street entertainment district. Nearby, the Ozarks offer Devil’s Den State Park, exceptional trails, rock climbing, spelunking and beautiful botanical gardens. Enjoy canoeing or whitewater rafting on the Buffalo National River. Stunning Lake Ann in Bella Vista also attracts water sport enthusiasts from all over. And, the University of Arkansas Razorbacks are perennial football favorites.