Radiologic Technologist - Full Time
New York, NY | Radiologic Technologist
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities. With plans to grow across the U.S., GoHealth Urgent Care currently operates urgent care centers in the New York, Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA, Hartford, CT metropolitan areas, and in Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and North Carolina.
We're seeking motivated and friendly Radiology Technologists full-time, part-time, and per diem opportunities in our rapidly growing centers in the New York market.
What you’ll do for our patients:
- Collaborate with Medical Providers and Medical Assistants through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication.
- Exercise professional judgment to provide health care services, which include applying x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups from newborn to elderly.
- Completes all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner while living our vision and mission to become the urgent care Partner of choice by re-defining value and access to quality care through an effortless experience, a culture of care, and seamlessly integrating with our partners and communities.
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration
- Applicable state licensure as a Radiologic Technologist required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or within 90 days of hire
- Flexible scheduling.
- Generous PTO.
- Quarterly performance bonuses
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
radiologic technologist jobs, Urgent Care, x-ray, radiology, rad tech, Advanced X-Ray, Diagnostic Imaging Helper, Diagnostic Imaging Journeyman, Radiology Specialist, Job, emergency, healthcare, medical, clinical, health care, clinic, primary care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.