West Bloomfield Township, MI | Radiologic Technologist
- Collaborate with Medical Providers and Medical Assistants through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication.
- Exercise professional judgment to provide health care services, which include applying x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups starting at six months of age to the elderly.
- Career Advancement Opportunities with Leadership positions available in Center Operations as well as Clinical Education
- EMR training for Epic
- Direct mentoring relationships with providers and market leadership
- 5-Weeks Paid Time Off
- Full suite of comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance and 401(K) with employer matching
- Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or within 90 days of hire
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
As the second-largest city in the Midwest, Detroit offers you a diverse culture and an exciting lifestyle. From weekend and budget activities to Detroit festivals and Detroit nightlife, your time will never be dull. So take your kids around town, celebrate the seasons at summer and winter festivals, and get your game on at the Detroit International RiverWalk or any of our three arenas. Several major corporations are based in the city, including three Fortune 500 companies. In addition, Detroit is home to several institutions of higher learning, including Wayne State University, a national research university with medical and law schools and The University of Detroit Mercy, which offers more than a hundred academic degrees and programs of study.