Quality Assurance & Control Tech
Gresham, OR | Radiologic Technologist
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience as a Radiology Technologist or other x-ray experience
- ARRT/NYSDOH Radiologic Technologist licensure
- Knowledge of laboratory and Radiology QA QC procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures preferred
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity and Courage: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
- Conduct quality review site visits to ensure compliance for regulatory inspections.
- Responsible for maintenance and review of quality control processes for clinical equipment and patient logs.
- Work in collaboration with the operations teams to ensure staff is properly trained on quality control processes for clinical equipment and patient logs, which includes but is not limited to scheduling training and conducting ad-hoc reviews.
- Ensure new location operations are functional for successful opening, which includes but is not limited to ensuring clinics are properly stocked, performing QA/QC test on equipment, posting clinical licensure(s), etc.
- Obtain and maintain state licensures and radiation permits for clinics.
- Document site performance for QA/QC procedures and clinical projects; follow-up with team to provide feedback on site reviews, including recommendations for training.
- Responsible for reconciliation of ordered labs and results within the clinical systems for all clinics.
- Work with external vendors to address and correct issues with orders, equipment, systems, or related vendor issues.
- Responsible for submitting accurate and timely updates on QA/QC clinic status.
- Follow standards and procedures and comply with legal regulations in effort to maintain safe secure, and healthy work environment.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
The Greater Portland market spans both Washington and Oregon. Magnificent Mount Hood is always in view, accessed by the historic Columbia River Highway, which winds through beautiful rivers, waterfalls, valleys and scenic sights. Local attractions include the Pittock Mansion, St. Johns Bridge, the International Rose Test Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. There are also many wineries and breweries, the Portland Farmers Market, and lots of local music and nightlife — plus great shopping and restaurants. And you’ll find many friendly neighborhoods with great schools.