Provider Talent Acquisition Partner - Temporary Assignment
Remote, | Talent Acquisition
* This position is a temporary assignment. *
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Provider Recruiting Talent Acquisition Partner collaborates within Human Resources (HR) and other departments throughout the organization providing a customer focused and effective Talent Acquisition service to the organization to achieve the company’s mission, goals and objectives. The Provider Recruiting Talent Acquisition Partner sources potential provider candidates through networking, social media, professional organizations, job boards, and other recruiting strategies. Must be able to build relationships and collaborate with internal customers to identify various needs within our urgent care centers, as well as other functional business areas. The Provider Recruiting Talent Acquisition Partner uses their ability to manage full life-cycle recruiting of highly qualified provider talent within tight timeframes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business
- Administration or related field preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in corporate, executive or provider recruiting required
- Healthcare recruiting experience preferred
- Coordinates and implements sourcing strategies, developing an efficient, creative and effective search process to attract, identify and screen a diverse pool of candidates for provider roles within the organization.
- Builds a network of resources to source provider candidates that includes research and recommendations of new and creative approaches.
- Supports and manages GoSelect! interviewing and selection process in partnership with leaders.
- Advertise, screen, interview and manage the full life-cycle recruiting process up to offer/hire and vendor relations. This includes overseeing the credentialing process with our healthcare partners in coordination with the Provider Coordinator.
- Manage applicant tracking and pipeline development for current and future recruiting needs in different functional area needs.
- Promote GoHealth at recruitment fairs, conferences, schools or other appropriate venues as needed.
- Partnerships: Establishes productive relationships and rapport with customers to gain joint understanding of business goals, strengths, and opportunities by meeting on a regular basis and providing timely follow up on issues/concerns. Provides leaders with appropriate guidance on handling issues, providing rationale for recommendations so that leaders can make informed hiring and selection decisions.
- Field Support: Supports and assists with implementation of Human Resources and Provider Talent Acquisition initiatives to enhance successful rollout and acceptance throughout the organization.
- Prepares spreadsheets and/or uses applicant tracking reports for data and tracking projects and sharing results of work.
- Regulatory Compliance: Works with leaders to assist them in knowing/understanding components of HR standards so they can remain compliant (i.e., license/certification requirements, credentialing and background check rules, etc.).
- Information Management: Support the HR data / reporting needs of the team, using knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Human Resource Information Systems, and general database management and reporting to supplement and communicate with the HR Reporting area, ensuring the HR team has the data and reports they need on both a routine and ad hoc or project basis.
- All other duties as assigned.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.