Provider (Physician, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner)
Clinton Township, MI | Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
** EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM: Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% AND a Daily Volume Bonus, paid monthly, to reward those who work at the busier centers. **
Henry Ford Health System, one of the nation's leading health care providers, and GoHealth Urgent Care, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, announced a new partnership to operate urgent care centers across southeastern Michigan. Three existing Henry Ford Macomb Urgent Care centers in Fraser, Chesterfield and Bruce Township will transition to the new joint venture in late 2021, and multiple new sites are expected to open in 2022 across southeast Michigan.
We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with adult and pediatric experience to join our welcoming and diverse community of providers.
Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem and Weekend schedules are available.
Locations include: Bruce Township, Chesterfield, and Fraser.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Henry Ford allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- PA/NP: 1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
As the second-largest city in the Midwest, Detroit offers you a diverse culture and an exciting lifestyle. From weekend and budget activities to Detroit festivals and Detroit nightlife, your time will never be dull. So take your kids around town, celebrate the seasons at summer and winter festivals, and get your game on at the Detroit International RiverWalk or any of our three arenas. Several major corporations are based in the city, including three Fortune 500 companies. In addition, Detroit is home to several institutions of higher learning, including Wayne State University, a national research university with medical and law schools and The University of Detroit Mercy, which offers more than a hundred academic degrees and programs of study.