Rockville Centre, NY | Administration
GoHealth Urgent Care operates urgent care centers in the New York, NY, Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA, Hartford, CT & metropolitan areas, and recently in St. Louis & Springfield, MO, Oklahoma City, OK and NW Arkansas, AR, and Delaware, with plans for additional expansions in multiple markets.
These activities include assistance with candidate interviewing, management of a comprehensive, effective, and positive onboarding experience, and optimization of provider schedules.
The Provider Coordinator partners with the Medical Director, Market President, clinical leadership team, talent acquisition and other partners to implement programs and activities to improve the provider privileging/credentialing, onboarding, and retention experience.
- High School Degree required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of health care experience required.
- Previous provider liaison experience, drug / medical device rep sales preferred.
- Participates in the day of the interview, including working with provider talent acquisition to ensure the day of the interview is coordinated, coordinating center visits with center leads, showing candidates around a center, providing feedback on candidates, and sharing feedback on the candidate with appropriate parties.
- Works closely with provider talent acquisition and the medical director to ensure candidates have an unparalleled interviewing experience.
- Assists with partner interview activities as needed
- Guides new providers through the credentialing process and existing providers through re-credentialing process. Serves as a conduit between hospital privileging/credentialing, provider talent acquisition, GoHealth administrators, hospital partners, and new provider.
- Collects necessary documents from new providers for credentialing with hospital system and insurance companies.
- Monitors timelines and communicates when issues arise with all parties involved.
- Coordinates Physician and Advanced practitioner supervisory agreements Â Â
- Welcomes newly hired candidates to GoHealth and announces new hires to the provider team.
- Coordinates and communicates provider orientation information and dates; initiates specified touch points with the new provider and provides support through the onboarding process.
- Coordinates system set up (e.g., payroll, scheduling, medical records) with GoHealth and hospital system partners.
- Develops, implements, and manages programs, tools, and strategies to ensure flawless provider on-boarding experience, and accelerated acclimation to GoHealth based on feedback from new hires, GoHealth and hospital system partners and other stakeholders.
- Is the lead person for all orientation activities, including training schedules and communication with provider.
- Makes providers feel welcome by introducing them to other team members, etc.
- Attends orientation and training activities as time allows.
- Supports Learning & Development team during orientation activities as needed.
- Helps onboard new providers to the different systems they will use (e.g. payroll, scheduling, medical records)
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.