Livonia, MI | Administration
- High School Degree or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of health care experience required
- Previous provider liaison experience, drug / medical device rep sales preferred.
- Participates in the day of the interview, including working with provider talent acquisition to insure the day of the interview is coordinated, coordinating center visits with center leads, showing candidates around a center, providing feedback on candidates, and sharing feedback on the candidate with appropriate parties.
- Works closely with provider talent acquisition and the medical director to ensure candidates have an unparalleled interviewing experience.
- Assists with partner interview activities as needed
- Guides new providers through the credentialing process and existing providers through re-credentialing process. Serves as a conduit between hospital privileging/credentialing, provider talent acquisition, GoHealth administrators, hospital partners, and new provider
- Collects necessary documents from new providers for credentialing with hospital system and insurance companies.
- Monitors timelines and communicates when issues arise with all parties involved
- Coordinates Physician and Advanced practitioner supervisory agreements
- Welcomes newly hired candidates to GoHealth and announces new hires to the provider team
- Coordinates and communicates provider orientation information and dates; initiates specified touch points with the new provider and provides support through the onboarding process
- Coordinates system set up (e.g., payroll, scheduling, medical records) with GoHealth and hospital system partners
- Develops, implements, and manages programs, tools, and strategies to ensure flawless provider onboarding experience, and accelerated acclimation to GoHealth based on feedback from new hires, GoHealth and hospital system partners and other stakeholder
- Is the lead person for all orientation activities, including training schedules and communication with provider
- Makes providers feel welcome by introducing them to other team members, etc.
- Attends orientation and training activities as time allows
- Supports Learning & Development team during orientation activities as needed
- Helps onboard new providers to the different systems they will use (e.g. payroll, scheduling, medical records)
- Manages and optimizes provider schedule based on provider preferences and center coverage needs
- Maintains provider daily schedule
- Ensures provider payroll information is accurate and collaborates with payroll team and providers to resolve issues
- Supports provider administrative needs such as expense reporting, ordering supplies (e.g. scrubs, prescription pads, nametags), processing time off requests, etc.
- Maintains provider licensing information
- Requests/processes provider status changes
- Supports medical director with communications
- Supports clinical quality and coding audits as needed
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
As the second-largest city in the Midwest, Detroit offers you a diverse culture and an exciting lifestyle. From weekend and budget activities to Detroit festivals and Detroit nightlife, your time will never be dull. So take your kids around town, celebrate the seasons at summer and winter festivals, and get your game on at the Detroit International RiverWalk or any of our three arenas. Several major corporations are based in the city, including three Fortune 500 companies. In addition, Detroit is home to several institutions of higher learning, including Wayne State University, a national research university with medical and law schools and The University of Detroit Mercy, which offers more than a hundred academic degrees and programs of study.