Project Manager - Revenue Cycle
Atlanta, GA | Billing
Position Summary:At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Revenue Cycle Project Manager is responsible for the successful project management of all aspects of Revenue Cycle software implementations, inter- and intra-departmental process improvement projects, revenue enhancement and charge capture analysis.
Responsibilities include the management of project scope, time, expense management, project status reporting, issue resolution and escalation, project plan maintenance, technical and application guidance and recommendations, rollout and deployment planning, Develops and recommends policies, procedures, goals, objectives, and system enhancements in conjunction with organizational strategic goals and initiatives. Builds strong positive relationships with key individuals: clinical staff, Directors, Physicians.
This position will conduct weekly project staff and provide monthly reporting of project progress to the responsible parties. Responsible for troubleshooting, root cause analysis, problem resolution, and will serve as an escalation point for projects.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required
- 2 years of experience with Project Management required
- 5 years of experience in HealthCare preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Plan and organize tasks, reports progress, manages & coordinates implementations
- Develop, implement, and maintain project plan and budget for assigned programs
- Provide success measurements and milestones for application development and implementation of projects
- Lead focus group sessions with stakeholders for requirements and testing
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues
- Effectively communicate project status information, design discussions and issues with project team (business owners)
- Lead training efforts across markets and functions to ensure the consistency of information being distributed to all people
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage and establish the relationship with the field, vendors, and stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.