Atlanta, GA| Information Technology
Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required
2 years of experience with Project Management required
5 years of experience in HealthCare preferred
PMP is a plus
Demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects on time and within budget
Knowledge and experience with HealthCare Information systems with demonstrated functional expertise in implementations and workflow review
Knowledge of eCW, Epic, Radiology systems is a plus
Knowledge of the Software Development life cycle and experience with developing proprietary software is preferred
- Plan and organize tasks, reports progress, manages & coordinates implementations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain project plan and budget for assigned Applications.
- Provide success measurements and milestones for application development and implementation of projects.
- Lead focus group sessions with stakeholders for requirements and testing.
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues.
- Effectively communicate project status information, design discussions and issues with the project team (business owners).
- Lead training efforts across markets and functions to ensure the consistency of information being distributed to all people.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage and establish the relationship with the field, vendors, and stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, information systems, project management, PMI, PMP, software
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.