Physician or Nurse Practitioner - Per Diem (PRN)
Fayetteville, AR | Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
We have a current opening for a Per Diem (PRN) provider to join our team in the Northwest Arkansas area. If you have interest in a full-time or part-time opening, please reach out as well and let us know your interest.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest. The partnership provides patients in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
MERCY-GOHEALTH URGENT CARE IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF PRACTICE:
- Partnering with Mercy allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an EMR fully integrated with Mercy's
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A CAREER WITH US OFFERS:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting is required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
NP: Appropriate certification required (AANC or AANP)
WE ARE COMMITTED TO QUALITY CARE:
GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Northwest Arkansas, in particular Fayetteville, is one of America’s best places to live. In fact, U.S. News & World Report ranked it No. 5 for the third year. Homes here are beautiful and quite affordable. Top-rated schools include Vandergriff Elementary, Haas Hall Academy and McNair Middle School. Fayetteville’s farmers market, Dogwood Festival and Walton Arts Center draw thousands each year. So do its Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and Dickson Street entertainment district. Nearby, the Ozarks offer Devil’s Den State Park, exceptional trails, rock climbing, spelunking and beautiful botanical gardens. Enjoy canoeing or whitewater rafting on the Buffalo National River. Stunning Lake Ann in Bella Vista also attracts water sport enthusiasts from all over. And, the University of Arkansas Razorbacks are perennial football favorites.