Physician and Community
Westchester, Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn and Queens
New York, NY| Operations
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Sales Representative is responsible for driving revenue by increasing marketing penetration in existing physician offices and related businesses, as well as identifying and developing new targets and relationships in assigned territory. Territory will consist of Westchester, Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn, and Queens. The Sales Representative will communicate and collaborate on a continual basis with the operations, business development & marketing teams to help drive patient visit volume.
An automobile is required and ability to travel in it throughout the burrows.
Bachelor’s Degree required
- Two to four years of outside sales experience
- Proven sales/marketing track record with documentation of consistent sales activity
- At least two years of sales experience working in a healthcare environment preferred
- Experience in presenting to both large and small groups preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Sales Skills Required:
- Ability to cultivate new relationships and develop new business and referrals
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Collaboration: Takes ownership of collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain a joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency through process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing the right thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred:
Experience with Salesforce CRM
Essential functions are those tasks, duties and responsibilities that comprise the means of accomplishing the job’s purpose and objectives. Essential functions are critical or fundamental to the performance of the job. They are the major functions for which the person in the job is held accountable. Following are the essential functions of the job.
1. Achieve/Exceed Net Revenue Budget
- Drive revenue to exceed quarterly visit forecast by increasing market share with new and existing referral sources
- Call on referring physicians’ offices utilizing GoHealth sales process to promote center services
- Plan and establish strategic call routing cycle to maximize call effectiveness
- Develop a system for pre-call planning and post-call analysis
2. Sales/Marketing Responsibilities:
- Record daily call activity in G-A-I-N format into CRM database; generate daily and weekly router reports to continue the cycle in the GoHealth sales process
- Ongoing collaborative communication with direct supervisor and operations managers to ensure that expectations and overall objectives are being met
- Utilize clinical marketing collateral to promote and maximize exposure of services offered in the territory
- Adherence to monthly sales expense budget
- Work in tandem with the Center Manager to maximize overall opportunities for the Center to generate new referrals
3. Market Intelligence
- Conduct market research to determine the current status of each competitor; use that information to determine new relationships
- Participate in clinical education training to broaden product knowledge as indicated by region
- Continuously expand clinical and competitors’ knowledge, market strategies and sales techniques
All other duties as assigned.
Note: this job description is not inclusive of all the duties of the position. You may be asked by leaders to perform other duties. Management reserves the right to revise this position description at any time.
GoHealth Urgent Care invites military veterans to apply for our positions.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare,medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, sales representative
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Welcome to the East Coast epicenter for commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology and entertainment. New York is among the world’s most linguistically and culturally diverse cities. Its many attractions include the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Central Park. Enjoy the nighttime neon of Times Square. Ride the Staten Island Ferry, see a concert at Radio City Music Hall or catch an exciting Broadway show. Though New York is the city that never sleeps, it’s made up of regions that are great places to raise a family — Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island and Westchester County. And all offer a great selection of neighborhoods and homes, plus excellent schools and renowned local colleges and universities.