Physician and Community Sales Rep
, | Business Development / Sales
Position Summary:At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
The Business Development- role is responsible for development and implementation of strategic business development plans to achieve company growth objectives, improve the market position and drive revenue growth.
Travel in 5 Burroughs is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of growth and sales experience, including workers’ compensation sales experience or healthcare operations experience.
- Acceptable MVR and valid driver’s license
- Ability make immediate impact to sales growth within assigned territory
- Ability to cultivate new relationships and develop new business and referrals
- Effective communication
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Support one another and partner as a team
- Actively listen, seek feedback and check for understanding
- Be a servant leader to our customers, team members, partners and communities
- Don’t assume that you always have the right answer
- Create shared success by leveraging the strengths of the entire team
- Embrace new ideas, processes and tools
- Challenge the status quo
- Creatively solve problems
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Test, assess, adjust and learn
- Assume positive intent
- Recognize, value and celebrate our differences
- Respect, connect with and learn from each other
- Actively engage others’ strengths and talents, especially when they are different than your own
- Act, think and listen without bias or prejudice
- Do the right thing, especially when it is more difficult
- Commit to organizational transparency
- Promote the truth, even when it is unpopular or controversial
- Be ethical, fair and authentic
- Share new ideas with conviction
- Take the initiative and seek more responsibility
- Be specific, objective and actionable
- Possess a bias towards action
- Deliver on time
- Drive results
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We invite military veterans to apply for our positions. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.