Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (FT)
Springfield, MO | Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
Full-time and Part-time providers are eligible for the following bonus programs:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience - through Mercy.
- Comprehensive benefits package that starts on day one- through Mercy (full time/part-time).
- Bonus eligible
- Work in state-of-the-art centers that are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an EMR which is fully integrated with Mercy's.
- Partnering with Mercy allows you to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting as a provider.
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
- Physicians: Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med-Peds
- Physician Assistants: NCCPA Certification is required
- Nurse Practitioners: Appropriate certification required (AANC or AANP)
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
St. Louis boasts the kind of cultural treasures you’d expect to see only in the very biggest American cities, with terrific recreational opportunities, from major league sports teams to spectacular parks and golf courses to beautiful hiking and canoeing nearby. St. Louis is a big city with the convenience and sense of connectedness of a smaller one.
Springfield, the Birthplace of Route 66, is home to several universities, including Missouri State University, Drury University, and Evangel University. Springfield is ranked among the best communities for young people with excellent public schools and an outstanding quality of life. With dozens of lakes and streams and four national parks and forest, it offers an exciting environment for people of all ages.