Oklahoma City, OK | Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care has a Per Diem (PRN) opening for a progressive and entrepreneurialÂ Physician with adult and pediatric experience to join our welcoming and diverse community of providers in the Greater Oklahoma City area.
Quail Springs, N. Edmond, Edmond, NW OKC, NW Expressway, Nichols Hills, Moore and Norman
- Partnering with Mercy allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an EMR fully integrated with Mercy's.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting is required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
As Oklahoma’s capital and its largest city, Oklahoma City (OKC) has a metro-area population of more than 1.3 million. Thanks to an influx of younger residents in recent years, the region has become greatly energized and more progressive. In 2017, Business Insider ranked it the No. 8 city in the nation for millennials, while CNBC ranked OKC as No. 1 in 2018 for high wages and low cost of living. The city’s attractions include the OKC Thunder NBA team, a revitalized downtown area and excellent museums. Located in the heart of Native American country, OKC’s many tribal nations contribute significantly to its diverse cultural fabric. Family-friendly attractions include the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City and White Water Bay. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the Oklahoma River, Myriad Botanical Gardens and Lake Hefner.