Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Per Diem/PRN)
Springfield, MO | Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
We have an opening for a progressive and entrepreneurial Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with adult and pediatric experience to join our PER DIEM (PRN) talent community in the Springfield, MO area.
- Our centers are stocked with the technology and medical equipment needed to allow our NP/PA's to focus on evidence-based medicine
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautifully designed to create a comforting work-place environment (as well as a relaxed environment for our patients)
- Our partnership with Mercy provides an integrated referral system so our team can be confident that our patients aren'tt navigating the healthcare system alone when they leave our centers
- We hire competent clinical teams of MA's, RT's and scribes, designed to support NP/PA's like you
- Our team rooms are full of snacks and caffeine to keep our team energized all shift long
- Our patient satisfaction scores are above average and validate our focus on the quality of care.
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting is required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
- PA/NP: Appropriate certification required (NCCPA, AANC or AANP)
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
St. Louis boasts the kind of cultural treasures you’d expect to see only in the very biggest American cities, with terrific recreational opportunities, from major league sports teams to spectacular parks and golf courses to beautiful hiking and canoeing nearby. St. Louis is a big city with the convenience and sense of connectedness of a smaller one.
Springfield, the Birthplace of Route 66, is home to several universities, including Missouri State University, Drury University, and Evangel University. Springfield is ranked among the best communities for young people with excellent public schools and an outstanding quality of life. With dozens of lakes and streams and four national parks and forest, it offers an exciting environment for people of all ages.