Sugar Land, TX | Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
Memorial Hermann, one of the nation's leading health care providers, and GoHealth Urgent Care, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, announced a new partnership to operate urgent care centers across the Greater Houston area.
We are seeking experienced Physician Assistants, with adult and pediatric experience, to join our welcoming and diverse community of providers. Current opportunities include full time and part time.
MEMORIAL HERMANN-GOHEALTH URGENT CARE IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF PRACTICE:
- Partnering with Memorial Hermann allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A CAREER WITH US OFFERS:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including retirement matching, PTO and CME all through Memorial Hermann.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- PA/NP: 1 year of Full-Time recent experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages) required.
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), and preliminary reads with EKGs and X-rays required.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO QUALITY CARE:
All of our GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Houston, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Space City. Clutch City. The Bayou City. H-Town. Houston, Texas goes by many different names, but we want you to call it “home”. Life in America’s fourth-largest city offers residents the best of cosmopolitan flair and southern hospitality. Here, you’ll find world-class entertainment, dining, arts and culture in a city that is regularly recognized amongst U.S. News & World Report’s best places to live in the nation. Our city-wide network of green spaces and public parks gives residents ample space to get outside to enjoy our consistently warm weather. And sports fans will have plenty of reasons to cheer with professional sports year-round from MLB’s Astros, NBA’s Rockets, NFL’s Texans and MLS’s Dynamo FC. With all there is to do and see in Houston, you might be surprised to learn that Houston is the second-most affordable metro area in the country. The expansive nine-county metro area offers a wealth of neighborhoods and housing options that range from family-friendly suburban homes and planned communities to trendy downtown lofts and waterfront condos.