Physician - Primary Care
Portland, OR | Physicians & Advanced Practitioners
This new service line allows those with chronic conditions to be seen if they are not established with a primary care provider in the area, or if it takes a while to get in to their existing provider. This position can also enjoy seeing Urgent Care overflow.
- Partnering with Legacy Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced Epic EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines. Scribes are also offered at busier locations to work alongside our providers.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package through Legacy Health.
- Professional support and options for best practice from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- BC in Family Medicine or Med-Peds
- Experience treating chronic and acute conditions in both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Primary Care experience is required; Urgent Care experience strongly preferred.
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), initial reads of EKGs and X-rays, along with comfort in managing chronic conditions such as COPD/Asthma, Diabetes, gout, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, hypothyroidism, etc.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New York City, North Carolina, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
The Greater Portland market spans both Washington and Oregon. Magnificent Mount Hood is always in view, accessed by the historic Columbia River Highway, which winds through beautiful rivers, waterfalls, valleys and scenic sights. Local attractions include the Pittock Mansion, St. Johns Bridge, the International Rose Test Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. There are also many wineries and breweries, the Portland Farmers Market, and lots of local music and nightlife — plus great shopping and restaurants. And you’ll find many friendly neighborhoods with great schools.