People Talent and Learning Coordinator
Atlanta, GA| Human Resources
- High School Diploma, required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Two years of human resources administrative support experience or one year as HR specialist/coordinator supporting an HR Business Partner team required.
- One year of human resource generalist experience. Health care experience. Experience in managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives. Experience in providing consultative services preferred
- Hands-on experience coordinating training events (i.e. contracting meeting space, food and beverage, audiovisual equipment, and room blocks)
- PHR, SPHR or other Human Resource Certification preferred
- DECISION MAKING – Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; commits to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals; cause change.
- FLEXIBILITY - Open to change and new information; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; effectively deals with ambiguity.
- INTERPERSONAL – Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with HR and other business departments.
- BUILDING RAPPORT - Exercises skill and diplomacy to establish HR as a trusted, credible business partner; creates buy-in with customers
- ORAL COMMUNICATION - Expresses information (ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (technical, sensitive, controversial, etc.); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
- PROBLEM-SOLVING – Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- SELF-MANAGEMENT – Sets well-defined and realistic personal goals; displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner; works with minimal supervision; is motivated to achieve; demonstrates responsible behavior.
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCE – Uses or gains knowledge that is necessary to perform the major functions that are described above (i.e., familiar with state/local laws that govern employment and can translate those into providing advice.)
- WRITING – Recognizes and uses correct English grammar, punctuation, and spelling; communicates information in a succinct and organized manner; produces written information that is appropriate for the intended audience.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE – Demonstrates a results-oriented focus on delivering appropriate services in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion.
- TEAMWORK/COLLABORATION – Demonstrates skills and abilities in collaborative efforts with experience in team/project oriented activities.
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT – Maintains good communication and a positive relationship with employees at all levels of the organization to promote employee satisfaction. Projects excellent customer relations in all interactions.
- ORGANIZATION - Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Adequate knowledge of web delivery tools (i.e. webinars and other face-time meeting/training tools)
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience required
- Previous work with HRIS systems, to input or pull data as needed
- Projects: Assist the Talent and Learning team with projects and performance consulting work throughout the businesses they support via planning, project management, data gathering and analysis.
- Partnerships: Establishes productive relationships and rapport with customers to gain a joint understanding of business goals, strengths, and opportunities by meeting on a regular basis and providing timely follow up on issues/concerns.
- Provides leaders and employees with appropriate guidance on finding policies and procedures. Consults with HR areas of expertise to assist the Human Resources department and leaders to make decisions to move problems/issues to resolution. Works closely with all areas of Human Resources to facilitate effective Human Resources relationships.
- Market Support: Supports and assists with implementation of Human Resources initiatives to enhance successful rollout and acceptance throughout the organization. Works with company-wide HR initiatives to assure the successful rollout and acceptance of HR initiatives, policies, and programs throughout the organization.
- Work Climate and Employee Relations: Under the guidance of an HR Business Partner, collaborates with Employee Relations and other HR areas of expertise to facilitate moving issues/concerns to resolution (e.g., discipline steps/documentation, terminations, mediation etc). Alerts HR Business Partner, Employee Relations Manager, Director, Talent and Learning to high-risk situations in the organization.
- Provide daily administrative support to Director, Talent and Learning team: Schedules meetings, reserves rooms, and coordinates travel. Sets up video conferences and other methods for meetings across the organization. Assists coordinating and planning People-Talent and Learning team meetings and training classes. Orders supplies and tracks amount spent on the following accounts: Mileage, Dues and memberships, Travel and conference, Books and subscriptions, Office supplies.
- Data/Reporting: Runs reports and queries as requested. Prepares spreadsheets for special projects.
- Supports People team Sharepoint Site, including review and update of policies and procedures and prompting changes needed, with regulatory/state law updates.
- Regulatory Compliance: Coordinates, manages, tracks and participates in file audits related to regulatory requirements. Works with leaders to assist them in knowing/understanding components of HR standards so they can remain compliant (i.e., timely Performance Evaluations, mandatory education, certification requirements, etc). Recommends improvements to policies or practices that serve the best interest of employees and the organization. Supports monthly expired license report and suspension process.
- Information Management: Support the People data / reporting needs of the team, using knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Human Resource Information Systems, and general database management and reporting to supplement and communicate with the People Reporting area, ensuring People Business Partners have the data and reports they need on both a routine and ad hoc or project basis.(includes survey data management, new leader tracking updates, and monthly term and req data, and other reporting and data mining needs as arise).
- Support learning team with onboarding and offboarding hires, setting assignments per job role in learning management system. Help manage learning calendar consistently. Coordinate and support in-person or virtual training sessions, including training materials management and planning.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, healthcare, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, job, jobs, learning and development, training, talent development, organizational dynamics, human resources, HR
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding urgent care career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: the flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust or burn them out, providers can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives. And our practice model helps free them from excessive paperwork and overly burdensome regulatory programs that take away from the time they could spend providing the highest-quality care for their patients.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.