People Talent & Learning Project Coordinator
Atlanta, GA| Human Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Informatics, Statistics or related field.
- 2+ years of data reporting, data tracking, project coordination, data entry, or other database management experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Access
- Ability to identify data in large files to extract data into manageable pieces
- The ability to collect, organize, and interpret raw data to be used by other teams/groups
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Critical thinking and analytic skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using database management tools and online platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience using project management tools, statistical analysis packages or data visualization packages.
- Assist the Talent and Learning team with projects across multiple markets, including assistance with project planning and project coordination; includes maintaining timelines, progress tracking and keeping teams on plan with deliverables.
- Establish productive relationships and rapport with customers to gain a joint understanding of business goals, strengths, and opportunities by meeting on a regular basis and providing timely follow up on issues/concerns.
- Assist in structuring data reporting methods and perform data collection for various learning projects.
- Support the Talent and Learning Team database management needs using database management tools and platforms.
- Assist in the development of integration between multiple data systems including business intelligence reporting tools.
- Partner with Learning Management System (LMS) administrator in optimizing and obtaining LMS reporting and data management.
- Other duties as assigned.
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GoHealth complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job, emergency, healthcare, licensure, medical, clinical, wellness, career, employment, opening, staff, benefits, health care, clinic, primary care, urgent care, training and development, HR, human resources
GoHealth Urgent Care has outstanding career opportunities in Connecticut, Missouri, New York City, Northwest Arkansas, Oklahoma City, San Francisco and the Portland-Vancouver area. And all of these positions have one thing in common: flexibility to practice urgent care medicine the way it was meant to be, without the stress and bureaucracy of hierarchical organizations. With reasonable work hours that don’t emotionally exhaust them or burn them out, our team can balance and prioritize their professional and personal lives.
The lifestyle you can lead.
Atlanta is Georgia’s state capital and home to approximately half a million residents. Well known for its arts, theater, galleries and museums, cultural attractions, and institutions of higher education, Atlanta offers many things to do. Visit Georgia Aquarium, the largest public aquarium in the Western Hemisphere. Shop and enjoy great entertainment in Underground Atlanta. See wildlife shows at Zoo Atlanta. Catch a pro football, basketball or baseball game. Foodies will delight in local favorites, such as crab fritters, chicken biscuits, pulled pork sandwiches and salted caramel ice cream. Choose from many welcoming neighborhoods to live in, from downtown and midtown to Chastain Park, and from Buckhead to Cabbagetown, Kirkwood and Morningside. There’s also a good selection of public and private schools and nearby colleges and universities. Public transportation is excellent, and Atlanta is also served by Amtrak and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.